Imperial provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation time, paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and a 401(k) plan with company match. Please check back regularly for our latest available positions.
We are searching for an experienced Print Estimator to join our team. This position is responsible for estimating labor and material costs of printing and binding books, pamphlets, periodicals, and other printed materials, based on specifications outlined on sales orders or submitted by prospective customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Examines specifications and calculates unit and production costs using labor and material pricing schedules, as well as considers factors, such as size and number of sheets or pages, stock requirements, binding options, halftones, number and unit of colors, and quality of finished product to determine cost-effective and competitive price
- Confers with department heads and/or production personnel to develop or confirm information regarding various cost elements
Qualifications and skills:
- Two years of print estimating experience or experience in a quick-turn print shop or copy center
- Willingness to learn and expand current skill set
- Basic computer skills that include, but are not limited to, these specific software programs: Windows XP, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good working knowledge of the digital print process, prepress requirements, and finishing operations
- Able to read and interpret documents and specifications
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence, with basic need for daily team interaction
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Able to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Able to and desire to work as part of a team
Imperial offers a full benefit package, including health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k), as well as paid holidays and vacation time.
If you possess the qualifications listed above and want to be a part of a fast-paced, growing company, apply today!
Job type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
We are searching for a Project Assistant to join our Operations team. This position will be responsible for supporting a project manager by completing a variety of administrative tasks. You should be able to think on your feet, work with minimal supervision, multi-task effectively, and have the initiative to take on new tasks and challenges every day.
The best candidate will possess excellent skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Our work is frequently complex and requires strong administrative skills, as well as excellent communication skills. You should be a self-motivated professional with one year of administrative support and a desire to grow personally, as well as professionally.
If you are looking for a new challenge, come, experience what Imperial has to offer!
- Initiates and manages tracking tools that are appropriate for each project
- Updates tracking tools with critical dates, achieved dates, completed activity version information, shipping data, and other information, as required by project
- Manages the project SharePoint site and uploads all information
- Prioritizes assigned project tasks and handles multiple tasks simultaneously
- Disseminates project information and deliverables to team members
- Understands the scope and deliverables for each project
- Maintains timely communication between team members
- Functions as an adjunct to the project manager, completing tasks as assigned
- Performs daily evaluation for project progress to ensure that timelines are followed steadily and consistently
- Investigates elements of projects that may be vital to execution
- Performs important administrative functions for the project manager, which will include taking minutes at meetings, making phone calls to clients and team members, responding to emails, and updating project metrics
- Assists the project manager in project cost-tracking and efficiencies
- Builds Gantt or other timeline products for project timelines from information provided by the project manager
- Reports internal deadlines to the project manager for follow-up
- Able to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent organizational, communication, and social skills
- Able to maintain a high level of creativity, dependability, flexibility, and enthusiasm
We care about our employees!
We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance; company-paid life insurance; STD, LTD, and a 401(k) retirement program with company match; vacation pay plus 10 paid holidays; and more.
If you are interested in this position and have the needed skills and abilities, please submit your resumé for consideration.
Job type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All office staff are currently working remotely due to COVID-19. We will resume in-person work when we are able.
Apply Now (attach completed application)