Happy 2020 from Imperial Clinical Research Services! In welcoming the New Year, it’s a good time to reflect on the highlights of 2019 and look ahead to new opportunities.
- Ancillary Supplies
- Business Insights
- Creative Writing and Design
- Life-Science Events
- Patient Recruitment and Retention
- Site Materials and Logistics
- Study Site Management
- Translation of Study Materials
In case you missed any, the following informational blogs are Imperial’s most viewed postings of 2019:
- Clinical Trial Branding: 5 Mistakes to Avoid
- Brexit, Medicines, and Trials: A Report from the U.K.
- Branding vs. Marketing
- Tackling A Clinical Research Challenge Head-On at the 2019 Bridging Clinical Research & Clinical Health Care Conference
- Writing for Clinical Trials
- Your Branding Project: Questions to Ask Before Starting
- DIA 2019: Connections, Selfies, and Bridging the Gap
- Imogen Cheese: Compassionate Trial Professional
We are thankful for the important contributions from our SMEs in 2019 and hope you find value in their perspectives!
Please check back with us often or follow us on social media for new information written for you.